You must login before posting comments/adding games, click here to get to the login page!
Commander Blood - Cryo (1994) Tested By: ShadowZ
runnable - playable - supported
DOSBox version: 0.63 (supported)
Way to make it works..... (2005-08-19 00:48)
it seems that Comm. Blood have difficulties to WRITE the files into the DosBox Disk...
(even for the install part !!!)
here is my way to make it works...
- I make a directory BLOOD in my mounted DosBox disk-C
- I copy all the files of the CD into that directory
- I laucnh dosbox and run install.exe
- I check BLOOD.BAT (it should run bloodprg.exe with severals options
- I enjoy the game (I didn't play it for several years!!!!)
$ mkdir /home/arkshell/dosbox/blood
$ cp /mnt/cdom/* /home/arkshell/dosbox/blood
! cd blood
PS : it depends on your HW-setup, but I experience this:
FullScreen : 8500 +/- 10% cycles ; no FrameSkip
WindowScreen: 8000 +/- 10% cycles ; 4 to 6 FrameSkip
I shut the music off, and FX sounds were clear
Note: (2005-08-18 02:58)
After intro, the game crash with no explanation, just back to the prompt