Difference between revisions of "Version0.57"
From DOSBoxWikiJump to navigationJump to search
(New page: = This is '''not''' the current release = (previous release) | (next release) == Changes == * added support for command /C...)
Latest revision as of 23:41, 21 December 2007
- added support for command /C
- fixed all fcb-write functions
- fixed fcb-parseline
- added debugger under linux/freebsd
- added debugger memory breakpoints and autolog function (heavy debug)
- added loadfix.com program that eats up memory (default 64kb)
Usage : loadfix [-option] [programname] [parameters]... Example: loadfix mm2 (Allocates 64kb and starts executable mm2) loadfix -32 mm2 (Allocates 32kb and starts executable mm2) loadfix -128 (Allocates 128kb) loadfix -f (frees all previous allocated memory)
- added echoing of characters for input function
- added support for backspace for input function
- added partial support for int10:01 set cursortype
- fixed most of the problems/bugs with character input.
- fixed allocationinfo call.(darksun series)
- improved dos support for non-existant functions
- Split screen support
- prefix 66 67 support
- rewrote timingscheme so 1000 hz timers don't cause problems anymore
- update adlib emulation
- fixed some isues with the mouse (double clicks and visible when it shouldn't be)
- improved mouse behaviour (mickey/pixel rate) and detection routines.
- basic ansi.sys support
- Disney sound system emulation
- rewrote upcase/lowcase functions so they work fine with gcc3.2
- SHELL: added rename and delete
- added support for command /C. Fixed crashes in the shell
- fixed various bugs when exiting dosbox
- fixed a bug in XMS
- fixed a bug with the joystick when pressing a button
- create nicer configfiles.
- bios_disk function improved.
- trapflag support
- improved vertical retrace timing.
- PIT Timer improvements and many bug fixes
- Many many bug fixes to the DOS subsystem
- Support for memory allocation strategy
- rewrote cpu mainloop to act more like a real cpu