GAMES:Amazon: Guardians of Eden
|Amazon: Guardians of Eden|
|Status||Slow and small but works|
|Tested game version||Unknown|
|Setup||AMAZON.EXE (when AM.CFG is deleted)|
|Works with DOS32A||N/A|
Amazon: Guardians of Eden is a point-and-click adventure with a special SVGA mode and occasional speeches.
Making it work in ScummVM
Amazon: Guardians of Eden is supported by ScummVM which may be preferable to emulating through DOSBox. ScummVM needs a folder containing the following files:
Making it work in DOSBox
It is suggested to make a bigger screen, for example by using this dosbox.conf:
- Hold the mouse's right click button without releasing to skip intros.
- The game's GUI offers no quit button, but ctrl+q or ctrl+alt+esc do the trick.
- SVGA mode is disabled by default. It can only be enabled (except during intros) by clicking alt+v, but that makes the screen too small to play even in fullscreen.
- SVGA mode allows clicking and watching previous levels' intros.
- Amazon: Guardians of Eden at MobyGames