GAMES:Little Big Adventure
Revision as of 15:51, 21 January 2013 by Alarik
|Little Big Adventure|
|Developer||Adeline Software International|
|Tested game version||Unknown|
|Works with DOS32A||N/A|
Little Big Adventure (a.k.a. Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) is an action-adventure game.
Making it work
This game has been tested on the environments listed below:
- 25 May 2008 by Anonymous:
- Tested on: iBook G4 1.33GHz Single core, 1.5GB RAM, MacOS 10.4.11, DOSBox version: 0.72
- It works, but it's quite slow (10 FPS), and has some troubles with the sound card emulation. It's hardly playable, but still works.
- 1 June 2008 by Anonymous:
- Tested on: Dell Pentium 4 CPU 2.53 Ghz - 512 MB RAM - Windows XP Home SP2, DOSBox version: 0.72
- Floppy version (without sound and movies) works fine. No special configuaration needed.
- CD version (IMGMOUNT) works fine although a bit slow in between scenes. Sound needs to be configured as explained in MagicBall DosBox Guide:
- Music Sound Card Configuration: "Sound Blaster Pro 1 (OPL2)", "220"
- FX Sound Card Configuration: "Sound Blaster Pro 1", "220", "7", "1"
- Speech Configuration: "Keep Speech Files on Hard Disk - YES"
- VOX files need to be copied manually from cd (or IMGMOUNT) to harddisk first.