|Tested game version||Unknown|
|Works with DOS32A||N/A|
Magic Carpet is a first-person perspective game.
Making it work
It runs too fast but it can be corrected by setting the CPU Cycles to 55% simply by pressing CTRL + F11 once launched the game. The floppy version works perfect but the CD-ROM version can crash sometimes during play.
Steps to run Magic Carpet correctly (with sound and normal speed):
- First, use the mount command: MOUNT C "DIRECTORY WHERE MAGIC CARPET IS LOCATED" (per example, mount c c:\games\carpet)
- Execute the file "carpet.exe".
- The game will detect an available configuration for sound and music.
- If the game runs too fast, press CTRL + F11 to slow the CPU Cycles.
- Magic Carpet at Good Old Games (GOG)