From DOSBoxWikiJump to navigationJump to search
MIXER is an utility that makes DOSBox display its current volume settings.
>==Command line parameters==
<code>MIXER channel left:right [/NOSHOW] [/LISTMIDI]
- Can be one of the following:
- [, CDAUDIO]
- CDAUDIO is only available if a CD-ROM interface with volume control is enabled (CD image, ioctl_dx).
- The volume levels in percentages for the left channel.
- The volume levels in percentages for the right channel.
If you put a D in front it will be in decibel (Example: mixer gus d-10).
- Prevents DOSBox from showing the result if you set one of the volume levels.
- Lists the available midi devices on your PC (Windows). To select a device other than the Windows default midi-mapper, add a line 'midiconfig=id' to the [midi] section in the configuration file, where 'id' is the number for the device as listed by LISTMIDI.