dosbox [name] [-exit] [-c command] [-fullscreen] [-conf configfile] [-lang languagefile] [-machine machinetype] [-noconsole]
nameis a directory, DOSBox willl mount the specified directory as the C drive.
nameis an executable, DOSBox will mount the directory of
nameas the C drive, and start executing
- DOSBox will exit after name has been executed.
- Runs the specified command before running
name. Multiple commands can be specified. Each command should start with
- Starts DOSBox in fullscreen mode.
- Start DOSBox with the options specified in
- Start DOSBox using the language string specified in
- Setup DOSBox to emulate a specific type of machine. Valid choices are: hercules, cga, tandy, and vga (with vga as the default).
- Start DOSBox without showing the console window, output will be redirected to
stderr.txt. This is useful if DOSBox crashes, since the error messages stored in
stderr.txtmay help the developers fixing the problem.
- If a
name/ command/ configfile/ languagefilecontains a space in it, put the whole
name/ command/ configfile/ languagefilebetween quotes ("example").
- In Windows you can also drag directories/files onto the DOSBox executable.
dosbox c:\atlantis\atlantis.exe -c "MOUNT D C:\SAVES"
This would mount
c:\ and run
atlantis.exe. Before it does that, it would first mount
C:\SAVES as the D drive.