GAMES:Comanche: Maximum Overkill
Revision as of 19:29, 20 January 2013 by Alarik
|Comanche: Maximum Overkill|
|Tested game version||Unknown|
|Works with DOS32A||N/A|
Comanche: Maximum Overkill by Kyle Freeman from NovaLogic, was one of the better helicopter simulators at the time (1992).
Making it work
This game has been tested on the environments listed below:
- 18 June 2008 by HB:
- Tested on Fedora 9, with repository RPM: dosbox.i386 0.72-4.fc9.
- It works fine with sound, music, and all graphic details.
- 26 September 2009, by orzel
- tested on Gentoo, package games-emulation/dosbox-0.73 (USE:alsa, opengl)
- it works fine, with sound, music and great graphics.
- Comanche: Maximum Overkill at MobyGames