Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 03:48, 27 December 2007 by 184.108.40.206 (→This is '''not''' the [[Releases:Current|current]] [[Releases|release]])
This was the first Open Source release of DOSBox! (next release)
- added F3 to repeat the last typed command.
- made it possible to change the shellmessages(dosshell). so you can costumize it.(dosbox.lang)
- changed cpu core.
- fixed a lot of errors with the keyboard: shift-f1 and alt-f1 now works.
- fixed some division errors.
- made a plugin system.
- added a lot of real 386 mode instructions.
- made it possible to resize the screen.
- mayor source cleanup/reorganisation.
- complete rewrite of the graphics routines. Should make it possible to implement more fancy things like 2xsai,interpolation.
- changed the sound playback.
- changed the vga drawing to only draw on memory changes, instead of drawing an entire frame.
- fixes to the soundblaster/dma code should be able to play 4-bit adpcm compressed sounds.
- added the correct time to dir.
- bugfixes to batch-file handling.
- lots of small bugfixes.(Dune1&2,Wolf3d, many more).
- released the source.