Jump to navigationJump to search
- Fixed crash with keymapper (ctrl-f1) and output=surface.
- Added unmounting.
- Fixed multiple issues with drive labels.
- Fixed most if not all FILES=XX problems.
- Added redirection in the shell.
- Fixed crashes with subst.
- Fixed multiple crashes with the drive images support.
- Added a missing fpu instruction.
- Fixed some cpu and fpu instructions.
- Fixed a small bug related to font loading.
- Rewrote the devices support.
- Added capslock/numlock checks on startup.
- Fixed wave writing.
- A few internal DOS fixes.
- Timer fixes for the hybrid loader.
- Some small soundblaster fixes.
- The drive cache can now be cleared by a keycombo. (CTRL-F4)
- A few keyboard fixes.
- Compilation fixes on various platforms.
- Quite some debugger improvements.
- Fixed dir only showing files after the first run on cdrom drives.
- Added some cdrom detection checks.
- Enabled insert in the shell. (Easier editing of commands)
- Changed order in which executables appear with tab-completion.
- Fixed some issues with raw opl recording and using a slightly different format