From DOSBoxWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Developer||Blue Byte Software|
|Publisher||Blue Byte Software|
|Tested game version||Unknown|
|Works with DOS32A||N/A|
The Settlers (also known as Serf City) is a slow-paced strategy video game.
Making it work
- 20 August 2009 by Anonymous:
- Runs perfectly, smooth and so on. Saving is possible.
- Tested with cracked US-version called "Serf City", but it doesn't seem to be any different in any kind to the EU-version.
- Did not need to customize any settings.
- 30 August 2009 by Anonymous:
- German Version crashes while DosBox in Background or at switching between fullscreen and windowmode, "Dos4GW-Stackoverflow", even while usind dos32a
- The Settlers at MobyGames